2012 - Present
Engineering design of aggregate processing equipment, including new product development and current product improvement.
Work closely with on-site manufacturing division to quickly resolve issues, improve product manufacturability, and gain insights into further product development.
- Participated in Kaizen Lean Manufacturing event, improved manufacturing lead time and decreased cost for impact crusher
- Attended Lincoln Electric Blodgett Welding Design Seminar: Steel Weldments
- Visited multiple mining job sites to follow up with customers, discuss products' effectiveness and maintenance with the operators of both jaw crushers and impact crushers
- Collaborated with sales division and hammermill product consultants to develop a hammermill product selection program, aiding sales team to quickly quote the correct product size, configuration, power requirements, etc. to potential customers
- Received MSHA Training Part 46, Part 48(A), and Part 48(B)